Yoga and Meditation
Finding your unique practice
Yoga is for anyone who wishes to practice. I believe that we are our own best teachers and I aim to help clients find a practice that is uniquely theirs through bespoke 1-1 and group sessions.
Some examples of why clients seek this personalised approach:
- to revive, deepen, or build confidence in their practice
- to feel more comfortable participating in a variety of settings (studio, gym, at home, at work, online)
- to practice with a specific group (friends, family, work colleagues)
- to have guidance finding the most relevant methods for their needs
- to adapt their practice due to change in circumstance (injury, time constraint, etc)
- to have help getting started!
Sessions can be held in a variety of ways including seated in chairs or at a desk (great for workplace sessions). I have specialised training in yoga for brain longevity and accessible, inclusive yoga for all body types and ranges of motion.
Read more about how we can work together on the Services page or contact me for a free 20 minute consultation.