Yoga and Meditation
Finding your unique practice
Yoga is for anyone who wishes to practice. I believe that we are our own best teachers and I aim to help clients find a practice that is uniquely theirs through bespoke 1-1 and group sessions.
Some examples of why clients seek this personalised approach:
- to revive, deepen, or build confidence in their practice
- to feel more comfortable participating in a variety of settings (studio, gym, at home, at work, online)
- to practice with a specific group (friends, family, work colleagues)
- to have guidance finding the most relevant methods for their needs
- to adapt their practice due to change in circumstance (injury, time constraint, etc)
- to have help getting started!
Sessions can be held in a variety of ways including seated in chairs or at a desk (great for workplace sessions). I have specialised training in yoga for brain longevity and accessible, inclusive yoga for all body types and ranges of motion.
Contact me for a free 20 minute consultation.